Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Pictures!!!

Did I mention I found my camera!!!???!!!! Yea! Just in time for Christmas!


























So, has everyone caught their breath from Christmas yet? My neighbor mentioned the other night they still have one Christmas party left to go!
Anyone want to brag on their husbands?
Michael surprised me big time this year and did way more than he should have! He got a "new to me" cook stove to go in my "new to me" kitchen! :-) Some of my favorite perfume and a pair of sparkly ear rings!! The kids also gave me a wonderful bath soap set and a pretty glass chess game.
We had a great Christmas, not because of our gifts though, but because we enjoyed getting together with all our family and friends during this time of remembering the birth of our Saviour and why He came.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: