Monday, January 19, 2009

What a helper!!



When ya got a job to do, just roll up your sleeves and get'r done!!! Nanae was doing just that!

After an evening of noodle making with Dad last week, the wonderful homemade noodles dried on the table over night. The next morning we saved some for supper and froze the rest. Then came the cleaning part. I guess Nae decided a little elbow grease was in order and got on top of the job, literally! She was very proud to show me her clean table! What a great job she did too! I have some very good helpers and am very proud of them all!!
Even the little helpers that like to sleep in!! I don't know where he got that habit! :-}

2 comments:

Christine said...

What a precious picture! One to treasure always. I was looking for homeschooling blogs and Arwen gave me the link for yours.

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. :-) Arwen is a very sweet person!