Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update! It's still cold outside, BUT....

I just had to run out and snap these pictures!!! Michael was unloading, uh...I don't know what it was but it was REALLY heavy!!! He knew the tractor wouldn't pick it up very easily, Ya think?!!! A few seconds later he was down and moving the box out of the way. He knows I know he is in complete control of everything! :-) Although, He said "Don't post those on your blog....Katie!!" as I ran back into the warm house! He knew I would, he won't be mad. I don't think!~! Hehehehehehe! So, What's your husbands "up" too? ;-}

3 comments:

Evenspor said...

Hee hee. Husbands. It reminds me of a similar situation last year with a four-wheeler, except that he was trying to get it up on it's end. I was afraid he was going to kill himself. It didn't seem to me that revving up a four wheeler and trying to tip it was such a good plan.

9ndhouse- Katie said...

Oh! I know what you mean!! Husbands are just big kids!! I was sooo glad when Michael and the kids finally wore out our old 3-wheeler. He was crazy with that thing!! Funny to watch though, as long as they don't kill themselves! :-)

Supervised Mama said...

We have so much snow we're we're getting our tractor stuck every time we turn around....and then the truck gets stuck...and then the tractor....it never seems to end. Our well pump frose up so we have to haul water every where, and round bales, and wood to heat the house. Ahhhh, farm life. It's hard enough without 15 inches of snow. Give me spring!!

I'm like you I always trust that mu husband is in control.